Summary of the position
A Front Office Manager is responsible for managing the reception area, supervising the front office staff, enforcing
hotel policies, and ensuring exemplary guest services. The Front Office Manager must be demonstrating an
unwavering commitment to customer service.
- Direct front desk operations and ensure that the customer service meets high standards for guest
- Recruit, train, and supervise front office employees, ensuring they provide excellent guest services and
enforce hotel policies.
- Interact with guests in person and over the phone, address inquiries, and resolve any guest complaints.
- Manage the front desk budget and order office supplies as necessary.
- Compile occupancy reports and financial information.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience in similar position in any reputed hotel or resort
- Strong knowledge of general hotel industry practices and policies
- Excellent management, communication , and multitasking skills
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office