The Front Office Associate is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel
guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction. The main purposes of the hotel reception area’s staff are to respond courteously to guest’s requests, play a part in the general running of the
reception desk, and help the Front Office Manager to maintain a smooth room bookings service.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks efficiently.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
- Register guests, collecting necessary information according to the hotel policy.
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities.
- Respond to guest’s complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy, and fully-furnished to accommodate
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or a similar discipline
- At least 2 years of work experience in similar position in any reputed hotel or resort
- Strong knowledge of general hotel industry practices and policies
- Possess excellent management communication, and multitasking skills
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office