A Guest Relation Officer is responsible for welcoming and assisting guests from their arrival to their departure, ensuring courteous and professional service at all times.
- A Guest Relation Officer is responsible for welcoming and assisting guests from their arrival to their departure, ensuring courteous and professional service at all times.
- Greet all guests upon arrival and departure, and escort VIP guests to their allocated rooms while explaining the facilities and room amenities.
- Maintain regular contacts with the guests and obtain feedback on their stay in the hotel. Address any complaints and take immediate corrective action.
- Record daily activities and complaints in the guest relations logbook and inform the respective department heads for immediate actions.
- Collaborate with the Food and Beverages team, especially the Room Service Team.
- Promote all outlets and any special promotions.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the hotel procedures and policies concerning reservations, room allocation, room charges, and other facilities.
- Inspect VIP room to ensure amenities are in good order prior to guests’ arrival.
- Stand by in the hotel lobby to greet and assist incoming guests.
- Promote inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities and provide information about banquet events, hotel facilities, F&B outlets, special promotions for the purpose of assisting guests and offering accurate information.
- Prepare and coordinate the distribution of guest amenities, welcome letters and fruit setups for VIPs.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or a similar discipline
- At least 2 years of work experience in similar position in any reputed hotel or resort
- Strong knowledge of general hotel industry practices and policies
- Excellent management, communication, and multitasking skills
- Proficient bookkeeping skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office